Site Map Always worth waiting for ..Navigation For only Text links :Tools(Alt+X) in Internet Explorer>'Compatibility View Settings'>type http://www.syssols.com(this website) Click 'Add'>Click 'Close'.If PALS Graphic links only, then Click 'Red' Map below. Now, for other links, simply click them
Our company page is found in : The Software Users Yearbook and The Computer Users Yearbook /(http://www.itdirectories.co.uk) We have been 3rd at the Top Companies' Top Table, for over a year.(British Computer Society ratified)
Original Design Owners of The largest Civil I.T. Project in the World's Reporting Architecture
Original Design Owner, Developers and Writers of the Global Autoteller (Cashline ATM) Technology and its Programmer's Reference
Original Design Owners of The Control and Monitoring System for the Busiest Airport in the World's Catering Operation
Reporting System Developers for the U.K. Top Award winning Service Management Centre in the field
Developers for Europe's fastest growing Airport's systems Builders of U.K. Transport Safety Signal Monitoring Software Systems Service Management Centre (CRM) developers for global companies and low cost, small business, service management centres
Again, PALS The index has updates as follows. Click here for the main index of plots over 1 hectare=> IndexUpdates. Click here for most plots brought to market from 1963 to 2018=>IndexUpdateByYear.To do this, go to the left-hand 'Table of Contents'.Use 'Compatibility Settings' first.Scroll down to and click IndexUpdatesByYear,click the Year of Interest on the Web Page. For Activity by Year, for the last 55 years, use 'Search' on 'IndexUpdateByYear' then on the webpage Years List, select the Year e.g. IndexUpdateByYear2105_1(to 2019). For Activity By individual Index Entry such as '1 Marquis of Zetland', click the Index Number on the red map or Use the 'Table of Contents' and use the Index Number, 1 in this case, and Proper Name of the property of interest.Year Index Name Acres Price/Hectares Comment - appear under each entry. Landowners may appear as 90% of Corrour(Sigrid and Lisbet Rausing) or Ledgowan(Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen) to 80,000 acres or Eriboll(Anders Holch Povlsen). Remember to navigate by the instruction on the first top page of the website, with 'Compatibility View Settings' in Internet Explorer. To see all the website features=> click All Programs>Accessories>run>type in the text box=> Inetcpl.cpl then click 'OK' then Internet>Custom Level button=>scroll down to Download Signed ActiveX Controls>click 'enable'(the download is from an SSL (safe) connection(Secure Sockets Layer)) then Click 'OK's to return to the website page then click 'Refresh'. Re-start computer only if necessary.Reset the Compatibility Secure Internet settings if required(since all other sites don't necessarily use SSL.)All other items are accessible from the digital, cadastral map.
Copyright (c) 2013 The Systems Solutions Consultancy Limited
All Rights Reserved. To apply for a license to reproduce any part of this index or any map or text, apply by e-mail to email@example.com or make request by telephone by calling 07050296719, or make request in writing to The Systems Solutions Consultancy Limited, Suite 5.6, 12 South Bridge Edinburgh EH1 1DD U.K. or any other addresses of the company, which from time to time may be notified on this website, being www.syssols.com.
It is expressly not permitted to copy any part of this material without prior consent from The Copyright Controller,The Systems Solutions Consultancy Limited, in writing, from one of the Company's mailing addresses.
All activity on this website is monitored. Visits are logged by Internet Service Provider and machine IP/name resolution and date/time. As appropriate and where applicable, all copying/printing is logged. Any violation of Terms and Conditions and Conditions of Use have a graduated response escalating to reducing your broadband usage therefore benefit all by responsible use and pay where asked,please.
Your right to privacy as a legal and natural person is protected where practical- given our national systems requirements- and anonymity or pseudo-anonymity- is available by writing to us and asking for this. Where material is already in the public domain, we can at discretion update records to reflect this and we do not hold material longer than a reasonable length of time as laid down in current legislation.
We are registered as a Data Processor and Computer Bureau Z5490761.
Our VAT No is 658289875 and Company No SC155356 GBRYour privacy is important, so we'd like to explain what information we collect when you visit The Systems Solutions Consultancy Limited.(http://www.syssols.com -this website), why we collect it and how it is used. We'd also like to explain your options, to access and control your information, our data security practices and other matters. This policy is governed by our Terms of Service. Our Terms and Conditions can be found on the "Who We Are">"Payments Page".This document sets out why we collect information and how we use this information. Your options are made clear as regards the material which is obtained from you, how long this is held, how entries may be updated and security measures.
Under normal circumstances, payment shall be made at the time that the order is placed. Payment may be made by, and is accepted by,cash or cheque. Cheques must be made payable to "The Systems Solutions Consultancy Limited" and crossed "payee only"- until cheques are phased out under current legislation. This applies as appropriate via Telephone and Telephone Ordering Service] . Our Telesales staff can process your order, by calling any of our call lines and giving your details.
All trade marks acknowledged. All prices are correct at time of publishing, inclusive or VAT, quoted in Sterling and subject to change, without notice.
All products are subject to availability. Please note that carriage charges are based on U.K. only. See our Shipping Page.
The Systems Solutions Consultancy Limited is a company registered in UNITED KINGDOM No SC155356 VAT No 658289875
Customer Care Tel : 07050296719.
Address : The Systems Solutions Consultancy Limited Office Suite 56 12 South Bridge Edinburgh EH1 1DD U.K.
Company Registered at Office 155 High Street Edinburgh EH21 7DD
Information and Customers are of critical importance to business. To best provide service with both, hardware and software are generally required. We deliver.
· The Systems Solutions Consultancy makes :
· computer software application tools (data mining, data warehousing and self-aware, data analysis tools)
· e-business, e-commerce and internet products.1. LOOKING FOR : A PROPERTY OVER 1 HA IN RURAL SCOTLAND ? THEN YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT WEBSITE. PROPERTY AND LAND SERVICE (PALS).2. Require a bespoke 5G ready DASHBOARD ? 3. Ready to invest in Securities via bespoke securities computer-based system, with Brexit on the way ? 4. Require a sales order processing, distribution and warehousing computer-based system ? 5. Require an internet based supply chain system with designer labelling, ranking, sizes, colours, shapes or an intranet-based supplying and purchasing trader net system with supplier catalogues ? 6. Require mastercard type payware systems ? 7. Require cargo shipment tracking ? 8. Require a Management Services Reporting System ? We've delivered these. We may help..
· available software services :
· integrating operational service systems with new tried and tested, desktop/web/intranet/internet-based .Net technology, providing connectivity and interoperability - within the Microsoft I.T.Consultants programme.
· available educational, training and authoring tools
· [ in many I. T. areas such as The U.K. National Grid for Learning, with industry standard authoring convertors] Crystal Reports and Microsoft Tools training and over two decades' experience and standing in the field
· available Partnering agreements :
· [and no matter what size your business, out-source your operational services to us, under contract] managing your facilities using our expertise of over two decades'..
· Find out about your requirements...and what you can pay
· call us and we may put in place what you require - at a price you can afford. Our Products are made of components. Our Partnering encourages building confidence in trader communities.
· Welcome to the way forward towards E-Commerce. We have experience. Do call us. We listen and provide solutions by asking the right questions about problems.